Thank you for your interest in the 13th Annual Ironman 100!
What is the Ironman 100?
The Ironman is a “golf marathon” where each participant will attempt to play over 100 holes of golf in a single day!
Can I really play 100 holes of golf in one day?
Yes, you can! In fact, almost everyone completes the 100 holes. You will be amazed at how quickly you can play and how much fun you can have! You will feel a great sense of accomplishment at the end of the day. Besides, how many people do you know who can say they have played 100 or more holes of golf in one day?!?!
Special Rules for the Ironman 100
Your goal for the day is to play 100 holes, or as many as you can. The following Rules are designed to help you reach this goal:
- Golfers will play in twosomes.
- Each golfer will have his/her own cart.
- Golfers hit two balls on all holes and record each as a separate hole on the scorecard.
- We play “ready golf”. As soon as you are ready to hit, go for it!
- No looking for lost balls, balls out of bounds, etc…just drop another ball and keep hitting!
- We are playing double bogey maximum. If you reach double bogey, pick up your ball, score the hole as a completed double bogey, and move on to the next hole.
- On the green, any putt inside the leather is a “gimme”.
- You can change playing companions whenever you choose.
Think of everyone playing in one continuous flow. If your team is playing faster than another team, just get their attention and hit away. If you are letting a team play through, stop until they hit, then continue playing the hole.
Out of bounds:
If you hit a shot out of bounds, go to where it went out and hit another shot from the in-bound’s marker. You will only be charged one stroke.
Schedule of Events
Monday, March 20, 2017
- Golfer Registration
- Warm-ups at the Driving Range
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Golfers Assigned to Carts
- Explanation of Tournament Rules
- Shot Gun Start
- Tournament Conclusion
- Dinner Banquet
What do I Need to Bring?
Wear comfortable clothes and golf shoes (no metal spikes). You may wish to bring an extra shirt, socks, and a towel. We’ll supply the aspirin, Band-Aids and even a Masseuse to keep you loose! It’s always a good idea to bring an umbrella and a light jacket in the event of rain. We will provide all the food and beverage needed throughout the Ironman 100, so come prepared to play fast golf and eat lots of food!
Each Ironman 100 Participant Receives:
- An Ironman 100 bag and polo shirt
- Golf balls and golf tees (lots of them!)
- Food and beverages throughout the tournament
How do I collect donations?
Each participant must register for a personal pledge page in order to collect donations. If you would like to register for the Ironman 100, please send an email to email@example.com.
Where is the event?
Parkland Golf Club
10001 Old Club Rd
Parkland, FL 33076